We realize that being involved in an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, motorcycle accident, truck accident, or other type of personal injury accident can be very difficult. Often, these events may become even more burdensome when dealing with difficult and unresponsive insurance companies who unjustly delay compensation when it is rightfully owed.
Our attorney’s are experienced in maintaining our client’s rights and holding insurance companies accountable by achieving favorable settlements or enforcing these rights at trial. Contact our office today and let us help you with your claim.
We take your injuries seriously!
Not only does our office provide you with top rate legal services and representation for your personal injury accident, we also take your injuries seriously. Our office is committed to seeing you successfully recover from your injuries in a timely manner. We take your medical treatment seriously as it is necessary for your recovery. To help, we regularly make arrangements for receiving treatment, including making doctor’s appointments for you, and arranging transportation if necessary.
If you or someone you know has been injured please call:
Toll Free 1-888-590-4529
Our Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers handle the following types of injury cases: Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Train and Rail Accidents, Slip and Fall Accidents, Premises Liability, Dog Bites, Animal Attacks, Wrongful Death Claims, Product Liability and other injury cases.
Call us for a free consultation 1-888-590-4529!
No Recovery, No Fee
Home & Hospital Visits Available
Being in an auto accident can be quite traumatic. Most people panic and do things without thinking clearly. It’s best to remain calm, but go through the steps necessary to ensure your safety as well as the safety and well-being of the other parties involved. The first thing to do is don’t panic! Lots of things are going on at the same time shortly after an accident. Emotions are running high and tempers may flare. It doesn’t do you any good to panic; it won’t magically repair your car. What needs to happen now is to notify the right people and start documenting information.
- Make sure to get necessary information from all the parties involved in the accident; this means names, addresses, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, license plate numbers, the make and model of the vehicle, as well as the insurance company and policy number. All of these are important, especially if the driver doesn’t have insurance.
- Get the name and phone numbers of any witnesses to the accident.
- Note the location of the accident, and the environmental conditions. Was it rainy? Snowy? Was the pavement slick, or was it dry?
- Document how fast your car was going relative to the others in the accident.
- Note where the damage occurred on your car. If you happen to have a camera around or have a cell phone that takes pictures, take pictures of the damage.
- Speaking of pictures, if you do have the means to do so, get pictures of as much as you can regarding the accident; cars, people, yourself, the surroundings.
- Notify the police of the accident. In many ways, this should be the first thing you should do. Many people leave this until the end of the documentation, but calling them first will have them on the way to the scene while you gather information.
- Give the police a detailed description of what happened, but do not give statements to other drivers or anyone else but the police.
- Obtain a good auto accident lawyer. You may need representation.
- Make sure to tell medical staff everything that’s wrong with you. If you’re hurt, don’t try to hide it.
These are just a few things to remember when faced with the unfortunate incident of an auto accident. Don’t let the high-stress nature of the situation get to you. By being calm and meticulously taking down information, taking pictures, and cooperating with the police, the accident itself will be the least of your worries. Contact an Auto Accident Lawyer to discuss your case.