Every 16 minutes, one person is injured or killed in a truck accident. If you or a family member have been injured in a truck accident, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Edwin E. Akhavan are ready to help.
At the Law Offices of Edwin E. Akhavan, we provide aggressive representation with maximum compensation for your truck accidents. We understand the severity of truck accidents and provide comfort and reassurance throughout the process. As a result, all of our truck accident cases are taken on a contingency basis, which means, NO Hourly Fees & NO Recovery, No Fee!
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) estimates that over 500,000 truck accidents occur every year. Our expert attorneys will investigate your truck accident and hire appropriate specialist and experts to re-examine and justify your accident.
When conducting our investigations, we frequently gather facts that clearly illustrate the truck drivers negligence, such as:
- Truck driver fatigue resulting from sleepless nights and strenuous work activity.
- Truck not undergoing proper maintenance.
- Inept truck drivers that lack proper training.
At the Law Offices of Edwin E. Akhavan, our trial attorneys will utilize all these facts when negotiating your settlement. If the company refuses or does not provide a fair compensation, our DRIVEN and AGGRESSIVE attorneys will take your case to trial. We will work hard to get you the MAXIMUM compensation.
Call our attorneys at 1-888-590-4529 today for a FREE Consultation!
Truck Accident Statistics:
- There are more than 200,000,000 licensed drivers in the United States. (As of 2003 we’re close to a yearly 7 million motor vehicle accidents, involving well over 3.5 million injuries).
- Motor vehicle accident crashes cost society an estimated $4,900 per second. That’s about $30,000 in the time it took to read this fact.
- Records prove that a motor vehicle accident of as little speed as 5 mph can produce a “whiplash-type” injury.
- One person is injured or killed in a truck accident every 16 minutes.
- The U.S. Department of Transportation estimates that over 500,000 truck accidents occur every year.
- Nearly 5,000 people are killed in truck accidents every year.
- In 2009 (USDOT), the average costs of commercial motor vehicle crashes was: fatal crashes-$7,200,000, injury crash-$331,000, property damage-$18,000